Добро пожаловать на Musicforum

Конечно же, ты сможешь писать и без регистрации.
Но надо ли тебе это? Стань полноправным участником форума, зарегистрируйся!

Имя:    Пароль:      Автоматически входить при каждом посещении    

Внимание! Регистрация позволит тебе совершать множество полезных действий на форуме, создающих удобство общения.
Не трать время - зарегистрируйся! Мы будем рады, если ты присоединишься к нам.

Новая темаКомментировать Страница 1 из 1   [ 1 сообщение ]
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Tomas Hertl Jersey
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2019, 05:02 
Активист форума

Автор темы

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Стиль музыки: Trance
Баллы репутации: 0
Cпасибо сказано
GREENBURGH Adidas John Moore Jersey , N.Y. (AP) Alexandar Georgiev is set to make his NHL debut for the New York Rangers when they visit the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.The 22-year-old Russian was 12-11-2 with a 2.97 goals-against average and .908 save-percentage in 31 games with Hartford of the AHL before being called up by the Rangers on Feb. 10.”Everything I hear about that young man is positive,” coach Alain Vigneault said Wednesday at the team’s practice facility in suburban New York. ”I hope our team in front of him is going to play real hard. We got to come out with energy.”Article continues below ...Starting goalie Henrik Lundqvist has appeared in 27 of the Rangers’ last 30 games – twice when he came off the bench to replace backup Ondrej Pavelec, who is currently injured. The Rangers have lost 11 of their last 14, and Lundqvist has given up 18 goals on 128 shots during their current four-game skid. That includes a 7-4 loss to Philadelphia on Sunday.”That first period we came out with energy, we were ready to play,”Vigneault said. ”Obviously toward the end there wasn’t much left in the tank. We’ve had a full week to regroup here and I want us to play a good game in front of a guy that’s going to play his first game in goal for us.”Georgiev’s chance comes in the front end of a back-to-back, as the Rangers return home to host Minnesota on Friday night.After dealing with injuries to several players, the Rangers are starting to get healthier. Veteran defenseman Marc Staal, out since Feb. 3 with a strained neck, will return against the Canadiens and be paired with Tony DeAngelo. Vigneault said forward Chris Kreider (blood clot) is also close to returning, but will not make the trip to Montreal. The coach said defensemen Kevin Shattenkirk (knee) and Ryan McDonagh (upper body) and Pavelec have all started skating as they work their way back and will also remain in New York.Defenseman Rob O’Gara Tim Heed Jersey , acquired from Boston on Tuesday in the deal that sent Nick Holden to the Bruins, will make his Rangers debut against the Canadiens. The 24-year-old will be paired with fellow rookie John Gillmour.The deal was the first of what could be several made with Monday’s trade deadline approaching. It came about two weeks after general manager Jeff Gorton announced the Rangers’ moves at the deadline would be with an eye to the future and ”not trying to save this season.”Vigneault acknowledged the announcement has made things ”a little awkward,” but added that players and coaches ”all got to focus and we all got to be pros.”The Rangers, who have missed the postseason just once – in 2010 – since the lockout wiped out the 2005-06 season, are six points behind Columbus for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.— The NHL has told Brad Marchand to stop licking opponents or the Boston Bruins forward will face punishment.Senior vice president of hockey operations Colin Campbell spoke to Marchand and Bruins general manager Don Sweeney on Saturday about Marchand’s actions against Tampa Bay a night earlier. Marchand licked Lightning forward Ryan Callahan on the face during Game 4 of their second-round series after appearing to do the same to Toronto’s Leo Komarov earlier in the playoffs.The league says Marchand has been put on notice that his actions are unacceptable and that similar behavior in the future will be dealt with through supplemental discipline. He could be fined or suspended by the NHL if he continues to lick players.”All I’m going to say is there is absolutely no place in our game for that,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. ”I don’t get it, I don’t understand it. How would you feel if I walked over to you right now and gave you one big lick? Right from the chin all the way up. There’s just no place in the game for that.”After the game, an overtime loss that put Boston down 3-1 in the series, Marchand said Callahan punched him in the face four times.”He just kept getting close,” Marchand said. ”Nothing big.”Told that Callahan compared licking to spitting and said it should be penalized accordingly, Marchand said: ”That’s cute. Good for him.”Marchand’s antics were the talk of rinks on Saturday. Penguins forward Tom Kuhnhackl said it was impossible to avoid hearing about Marchand licking Callahan because it was all over social media.When asked if one benefit of wearing a full face shield was protection from being licked Womens Tomas Hertl Jersey , Pittsburgh’s Carl Hagelin said: `I’m not going to answer that. Funny question, though.”Some Winnipeg players watched the game while in Nashville and had a variety of reactions. Jets forward Adam Lowry said he probably would’ve punched Marchand – the kind of response the known instigator likely was looking for – while coach Paul Maurice said, ”It gives me the willies.””It’s a play I’ve never seen happen before in hockey,” Jets defenseman Josh Morrissey said. ”That’s the thing in the playoffs. Crazy stuff goes on and you have to keep a level head.”Predators players talked among themselves about Marchand, asking each other what they would do in that situation.”It would kind of be funny, but in the moment it probably wouldn’t be very funny,” defenseman P.K. Subban. ”I’m sure looking back you’re like, `I got licked in a hockey game.’ It’s just weird, you know?”For all the trash-talking, pushing and shoving that goes on in hockey, especially with the Stanley Cup as the ultimate prize Adidas Jaroslav Halak Jersey , the line is usually drawn at spitting. Licking is just as unsanitary and, to most players, unwelcome.”It’s like spitting on someone. It’s extremely disrespectful,” Lowry said. ”You got to respect your opponents. I get playing hard in a series and there might be some dislike between guys, but there’s a certain line that shouldn’t be crossed and that’s one of them.”—AP Sports Writers Teresa M. Walker in Nashville, Tennessee, and Jimmy Golen in Boston contributed to this report.—

Профиль Отправить email  

HTML код
BBCode
Прямая ссылка
Новая темаКомментировать Страница 1 из 1   [ 1 сообщение ]